2015 Financial Highlights
- As YCAB Social Enterprise, the group has grown in assets and revenues between 2014 and 2015; Respectively IDR 97.68Bn to IDR 121.70Bn in Assets and IDR 71.2Bn to IDR 92.67Bn in revenues.
- YCAB Foundation invested IDR 31.14Bn in program, 71% increase from IDR 13.73Bn (audited) in 2014.
- Partnership increased 61% from IDR 8.7Bn in 2014 to IDR 14.06Bn in 2015. (Note: “partnership” here means a project designated fund which accounted as restricted income for YCAB)
- The unrestricted income (non-project designated) also grew 18% from IDR 12.12Bn to IDR 14.29Bn.
- The restricted income (project designated) also grew 83% from IDR 8.75Bn to IDR 15.96Bn.