TEACHER (IPA & Computer)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have teaching experience 1-2 years, fresh graduate is welcome
- People oriented
- Love sharing to others, especially children
- Creative and passionate in teaching
- Strong communication
- Support, observe and record the progress of student’s cognitive, social, & behavior
- Plan lessons and give exercises and tests for students in line with developed curriculum
- Build a good relationship with the students
- Develop creative teaching methods and positive environment to motivate students in learning
- Bachelor’s degree
- Training experience required
- Work Ethic
- Public Speaking Skills
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the department/division.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
HC LEARNING DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of work experience
- Strong organization skills
- Knowledge about learning development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business
- Designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training
- Feedback on and input into course material and design
- Management of the training budget
- Maintaining and developing relationships with internal clients
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Expert in Agreement (drafting-reviewing-negotiating), Permit/ License.
- Familiar with Corporate Secretary matters (Annual Report, Bappepam/ IDX reporting).
- Having good knowledge about Law Regulation in Indonesia.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills to deal with the range of internal and external stakeholders as well as team members.
- Able to multi-tasking, work under pressure and able to travel frequently for business.
- The ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- Drafting, reviewing and providing timely and accurate legal documents related to the Company’s global business activities
- Reviewing and providing accurate legal advice to senior management on third party contracts, business plans and other documents related to the Company’s business activities
- Liaising with third party service providers such as external legal counsel and clients related to legal matters
- Handle accurate and comprehensive management of documents database related to the Company’s business
- Handling and maintaining corporate legal documents and board governance of the company
- Acting as the primary contacts for commissioners and shareholders related to Corporate Secretarial matters
- Monitoring and providing advice on applicable regulations and legislation including any new legal development related to corporate secretarial matters
- Establishing a proactive monitoring and guidelines for the organization to ensure the organizations are in compliance with all prevailing laws and regulations
- Ensuring a timely updated regulatory changes and development to Executive Committee
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor degree in management, business, or communication major are preferably
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience working partnerships, business development or sales in Non-Profit Organization and other relevant organization.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills is a must
- Creative and strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Outgoing personality, well organized person, passionate & driven person
- Ability to plan, work to a structured timetable and be focused on deliverables;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills
- Great time management
- A dynamic personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Result driven and target oriented
- Can work under pressure
- Identifying and executing, and driving new business opportunities with clients to gain benefits for YCAB Foundation
- Planning, arrange meeting with new business partners
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, set for targets and goals
- Locates or proposes potential partner deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Develops, maintain and monitoring relationship, partnership, negotiating strategies
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Do regularly direct report to Head of Partnership Department and Head of Development & Communication
HR & GA COORDINATOR
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of labor code and HR best practices.
- Good interpersonal skill, & leadership potential.
- Have strong problem solving skills and can maintain a fairness atmosphere.
- Can work under pressure.
- Willing placed in Semarang & Bandung
- You will be responsible for every aspect of human resource management: recruitment, training, personnel administration & payroll, industrial relation & employee relation, general affair.
- Establish & maintain good relationship with external party such as university & governmental institution.
Submit your update CV to email@example.com (subject: Position – Full name)